Tuesday, July 5, 2011

16 hours left in Orange County....

So I'm about ready to leave and my brain is going haywire. A friend walked in to me laying on the floor, blasting film scores (it's what I do when I'm anxious)...I'm being attacked big time. Satan is trying to tell me that I'm going to be easily replaced, that no one is going to miss me, and that I am all together not needed here anymore. Which I know is a complete lie. I'm just bein real.  And Yes Chris Selzer and David Fernandez, this is an emotional response, not a logical one.

I know that Jesus is going to do amazing things to me, and through me on this journey, and I can't wait to sit at His feet for 3 months. But I would be lying if I told you I wasn't shaking in my boots. Anyways, Next time I post I'll be in Kansas City!

No comments:

Post a Comment